Search jobs from management roles to chef’s post, bar staff to kitchen staff
Operations Manager - Leased & Tenanted (South West)
We’re looking for a people focused and guest obsessed Operations Manager to join our team, overseeing our Tenancy, Leased & Profit Share pubs across the UK. Working closely with senior colleagues in People, Food, Finance, Marketing, & Design, the Operations Manager will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the continued transformation & success of this estate.
Key Attributes & Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
What You Get In Return:
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with the ability to buy and sell holiday
• 20% off in Marston’s pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card
• Marston’s Rewards Programme (discounts on many high street and online major retailers)
• Share Save Incentive Scheme
• Company Contributory Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance programme
• Various wellbeing support services, such as a completely confidential 24/7 telephone helplines and access to online services
• Provision of up to 6 counselling sessions will be offered, as part of our wellbeing support services
• Apprenticeship Programme – we offer training & development at any stage of your career
• Long service Recognition
• Operations Bonus Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Industry Leading Generous Car Allowance (£8500 per annum)
At Marston’s we are on a journey to create pubs to be proud of through being guest obsessed, continually raising the bar and driving growth across the business. It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining us, and we are looking for leaders who are able to inspire people through their passion for guest experience and driving performance.
As a dedicated pub business, we have clear and bold aspirations for the future. We’ve got around 12,000 teammates working in c.1,500 pubs, bars, lodges and offices across the UK, all working together to create more happy, memorable, moments that truly matter for our guests and people every day.
We’ve been running pubs and brewing beer in one form or another for nearly 200 years. Now we’ve got around 1,500 pubs with amazing people working for us and they all share our passion and now we are looking for more like-minded people to join our family!
Our commitment to our colleagues is underpinned by a very clear set of values and behaviours and we put these at the heart of everything we do. These makes it the very special place that Marston’s is known to be.
We are Guest Obsessed- we put our guests first always, aiming to delight them when they’re in our pubs.
We Raise the Bar- we’re committed to each other, the business and being the best version of ourselves.
We will Grow- we challenge ourselves and each other, to ensure we’re always being the best we can possibly be.
At Marston’s we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We know people are happiest when they can be themselves at work. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.