We’re on the lookout for a Second Chef to join our team!
It’s time to turn up the heat! Turn your hand to new skills or showcase existing ones. In our kitchens you’ll be part of a team that is obsessed with creating great experiences for our guests.
Our kitchen is where it’s at: Proactive and passionate, you’ll be comfortable leading by example in our kitchen. You’ll master pub classics that are produced quickly, efficiently and presented perfectly, ensuring our guests keep coming back for me.
As a Second Chef you’ll: Be right in on the action in our buzzing kitchen, working closely with Head Chef – covering their responsibilities when they are off.
You’ll also –
- Oversee, organise, and encourage the kitchen team - helping to develop their skills
- Be accountable for running the line during service
- Be passionate about maintaining the highest standards of food and service
What comes next is up to you: Perhaps you want to climb the culinary ladder? We’ll support you to complete your Chef development programme with the end goal of becoming a Head Chef and having your very own kitchen and team.
What you get from us: At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Tip Share
- 20% discount at all our pubs, restaurants, and hotels
- A reliable hours contract, to give you the security you deserve
- Flexible and part time hours available to work around your family or higher education
- Online discounts and cashback at popular retailers through our Marston’s Rewards platform
- Scope to build your career and progress through our Chef Development Programme including access to our innovative app-based training
- A friendly and lively environment, working alongside passionate and diverse teammates
- Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental, and emotional well-being support
Come as you are. Personality counts for more than anything else here. We’ll accept you and celebrate you for being you. We can’t wait to see what we can make happen together. Marston’s could be the making of you.
Marston’s. Where people make pubs.