We’re on the lookout for new team members to join our team!
Make a name for yourself in our front of house team. Turn your hand to some new skills or polish up on some old ones. You’ll be part of a team delivering an experience that get’s our guests coming back for more. Plus, within a social and lively environment you’ll get to have a laugh along the way.
As part of our team you’ll: Be the face of Marston’s, welcoming guests with a smile and looking after them throughout their visit. With a cheerful and enthusiastic energy, you’ll also –
- Help to create and maintain a vibrant, welcoming atmosphere
- Be knowledgeable when taking orders/ serving – upselling – our fantastic food and drinks
- Be passionate about providing brilliant customer service
- Care about the wider team, turning your hand to support wherever needed
- Gain people, marketing and operational skills whilst getting paid for it!
- Provide award winning training and apprenticeship opportunities, allowing you to grow and develop whilst achieving a long-term career (if that’s what you’re after)
Come as you are. Personality counts for more than anything else here. So, whether you’re an expert now, or you’re just starting out, we’ll accept you and celebrate you for being you.
What you get from us: At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Tip share
- 20% off at all our pubs, restaurants, and hotels
- A reliable hours contract, to give you the security you deserve
- Flexible and part time hours available to work around your family or higher education
- Great working environment - we are proud that our bars are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
- Online discounts and cashback at popular retailers through our Marston’s Rewards platform
- Scope to build your career and progress through our Front of House ‘Key Holder’ training and Apprenticeship programmes (including access to our innovative app)
- Salary finance scheme - supporting your financial wellbeing
- Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental, and emotional well-being support
We can’t wait to see what we can make happen together. Marston’s could be the making of you.
Marston’s. Where people make pubs.