We’re on the lookout for a Line Chef to join our team! Up to £12 per hour paid weekly .
It’s time to turn up the heat! Turn your hand to new skills or showcase existing ones. In our kitchens you’ll be part of a team that is obsessed with creating great experiences for our guests.
Our kitchen is where it’s at: With your proactive and positive mindset, you’ll be right at home in our buzzing kitchen. Whether you’re prepping for the next service, or plating up great pub classics – serving hot, good quality food is what it’s all about. Everything you do will keep our guests coming back for more.
As a Line Chef: You’ll help to support the kitchen team whilst growing with our business. You’ll also –
- Be passionate about food
- Know or be willing to learn about the kitchen areas
- Keep all areas of the kitchen clean and free of clutter
- Play an important part in maintaining/ creating a close-knit team
What comes next is up to you: We’ll support you to complete your Chef development programme with the goal of becoming a Second/ Sous Chef.
What you get from us: At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits, including:
- Tip share
- 20% discount at all our pubs, restaurants, and hotels
- A reliable hour’s contract, to give you the security you deserve
- Flexible and part time hours available to work around your family or higher education
- Online discounts and cashback at popular retailers through our Marston’s Rewards platform
- Scope to build your career and progress through our Chef Development Programme including access to our innovative app-based training
- Salary finance scheme - supporting your financial wellbeing
- Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental, and emotional well-being support
Come as you are. Personality counts for more than anything else here. So, whether you’re an expert now, or you’re just starting out, we’ll accept you and celebrate you for being you. We can’t wait to see what we can make happen together. Marston’s could be the making of you.
Marston’s. Where people make pubs.