We’re on the lookout for a new Assistant Manager to join our team!
Enter a world of variety and opportunity with us at Marston’s. Having a natural talent for leading and motivating others, you’ll share moments of joy with our team and guests. You and the team will pride yourselves on delivering an experience that gets our guests coming back for more.
As an Assistant Manager you’ll: Be part of an environment that is busy, varied, fast paced but fun! You’ll also be responsible for –
- Inspiring and motivating your team on every shift
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your colleagues and your guests
- Be accountable for the smooth running of shifts and for managing all aspects of the pub when the General Manager is away
What comes next is up to you: If you have the determination to drive your development, our Aspire programme will support you to progress into a General Manager role - running your own pub team!
What you get from us: At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- A performance related bonus
- 20% off at all our pubs, restaurants, and hotels
- A reliable hours contract, to give you the security you deserve
- Flexible and part time hours available to work around your family or higher education
- Online discounts and cashback at popular retailers through our Marston’s Rewards platform
- Scope to build your career and progress through our Management Development training - including access to our innovative app-based training
- A friendly and lively environment, working alongside passionate and diverse teammates
- Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental, and emotional well-being support
Come as you are. Personality counts for more than anything else here. We’ll accept you and celebrate you for being you. We can’t wait to see what we can make happen together. Marston’s could be the making of you.
Marston’s. Where people make pubs.