Pitcher & Piano are looking for the best Bartenders out there to join our team in Winchester.
We've been in the business for over 30 years and we're pretty proud of everything we've achieved. With 18 bars across the UK we are certain you’ll never see two looking the same, as many of our bars are situated within listed buildings, each one having its own unique character.
Just like our bars, we have teams of brilliant people all with their own unique character who always strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and who are passionate about working for a leading premium brand.
As a Bartender in Pitcher & Piano, you will be the master of creating the best cocktails on the high street… A cocktail shaker is your best friend and you know how to make the perfect mojito. You have a natural flair behind the bar and always ready to provide an exceptional but fun experience to our customers.
Experience isn’t always necessary but a big personality and willingness to work hard is. We believe that your attitude is what makes you special…Each new starter will undertake an intense training program and we will be here to help you every step of the way...but you'll get some really exciting perks along your journey too!
Why should you join Pitcher & Piano?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Flexible working hours – Full Time & Part Time Available
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and famous high street brand
- Great training and development schemes including funded qualifications.
- Plenty of incentive driven activity to reward you for your contributions
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our bars are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
This role requires a lot of hard work, but this is a fun and rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge or wanting to start their career with an award winning bar and restaurant brand.
If you are ready to be part of a team creating the best cocktails on the high street, we want you to join us… apply here.